Lasting Voices is a professional interviewing and audio recording service that
helps people tell and preserve the life histories and stories important to them and their families.
Lasting Voices projects can range from a single interview to
a detailed, complete life history elicited over several sessions. The narrator
and interviewer will talk ahead of time to plan the scope and themes to be covered in the desired time table.
- Enjoyable, low key interview sessions in your own home
- An experienced, well-trained, sensitive interviewer
- High quality digital recordings
Completed audio recordings will be treasured keepsakes all on their own, but further post-interview work is also possible, if desired.
Optional add-ons can include:
Contact Lasting Voices to discuss your needs and ideas!
- Printed transcriptions of interviews
- Audio editing for a "best of" abridged recording
- Life story digital or printed works combining interview excerpts, photos, video clips etc.
A personal recording makes a great gift! Record your life story to give to your children or grandchildren!
Or, Lasting Voices can record several friends and family members sharing their stories about a special person or couple
and create the perfect gift for their birthday, anniversary, retirement, or other special occasion.